Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Transfer

I'm going to be transfer from Molding DHR to Lens Quality Lab officially on 15 Dec 2008. I'll be reporting to Nizamil and my new place will be @ the compliance office. I take it as appreciation for me being chosen to be part of the compliance team in the company.

Actually, I was started my duty here @ CVJ on 22 Oct 2007 and it's a year and 2 months I've been with CVJ. At that time I was assigned to do the DHR reviewing for molding production. These are the molding associates with all the outstanding trainers from JCM ( Johns Creek Manufacturing ) Atlanta, GA.

Sorry for the blurred pic, but this is the only pic that I have.. I still remember some of them like PJ, Kirk, Dwight, Stanley, Jarrad, Trung, Hot momma Connie and who else?? I don't remember.. However for my friends like Rina, Fazly, Geetha, Irwan, Hisham, Zul and Sue are no longer with us. They have moved to other company and better pay must be the reason.. Of cause la...

So, back to my new job which I don't know the title yet, seems like there are lots of things to discover.. I'll be doing the investigation job, setting up a new database for lens defecs and many much more to do.. and of cause much more responsibility on me.. I'll give my best and meet the KPI target..

Good luck, linDa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment