Monday, December 1, 2008

customer complain..dowh!!!

I came back too late tonight. Suppose to be 6pm but dragged until 10pm. Tired and sleepy.. At that time I missed my bed..uhhh.... BUT!!! Remember!! I have goal in my life. So, I won't regret for everything that I've done tonight! Gambate!!!!
I finished the customer complain around 9:30pm and when I came back to my desk, I realized that I haven't update the presentation slide for tomorrow!!! waaaaaa... Don't worry, babe.. Life is too short for you to bring the works back home.. Leave it there.. Tomorrow never dies!! =)

I received a lot of SMS today from my hubby.. all of them are about the action he wants to take to end our crisis. I will still keep my words. I told him what I want and that's it. I won't regret! I won't compromise anymore. You can do whatever you want, but you have to remember, I also have the right.
Enough for that. I don't want to think too much about it anymore.


At work, we had our First CVJ CPD (Community Partnership Day) somewhere around April. Just wanna share the design of the t-shirt for the year 2008. This is the back side of the t-shirt.
"PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE!!"

And the front side..

We went to Rumah Anak Yatim Barkat, Johor Bahru or Rumah Barkat Orphanage. We went there to clean and paint their playground and classrooms. See...everybody are happy..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment