Sunday, November 30, 2008

December is coming!!

That means.. 2008 is about to end.

I went to Gelang Patah police station today. To report about my lost passport. Seems like I need to take a day off next week to go to the Immigration department and get my replacement passport. Why a day? Do you really need the whole day for that? Yup! I need to go back to my kampung to take my birth certificate (part of the requirement for replacement) and get the signature of the Commissioner of Oath which I don't know where to get. Nev mind, I'll get my assistant to help me on this!

It's a stressful weekend for me. Jiro (the quality person from CVKK, Japan) is coming next week. I have 1 assignment to present to him. Allan my boss is on leave. So, I'll be alone.. Nev mind girl.. take it easy.. It's part of your responsibility. Be professional and this is the right time to know your true ability. Rite??

I have this ichiness @ my troat since last 2 days. I don't know what cause it and it sooo annoying. Huh!! Better get something to cure it girl! before it's too late or you'll regret.. ;)

This morning I went to Pak Razak's house (my neighbour when I was staying @ Kampung Pekajang). I got a new plant for my collection. It's Pandanus.. here's the picture... It's a mini pandanus..

No comments:

Post a Comment